Take ACTION and contribute to your sales success with 7 simple steps.
Frequently during my sales workshops I get asked "what's the biggest contribution to success?" Now that's a tough question to answer. There are so many things that determine whether you are destined for success. If I had to pick one, it would probably be taking ACTION. Without it, you will never get the results you want.
I'm reminded of the quote 'All know the way; few actually walk it' (Bodhidharma). We're all guilty of not doing the stuff we know we should be doing.
So if you're procrastinating on ACTIONS that you know will better your results, this exercise could really get you moving.7 Steps to ACTION
Get yourself a writing pad and a pen you like writing with! Take your time in answering the following questions as fully as you can.
1. Write down one thing that you are procrastinating with
2. Come up with 10 reasons why you must change this now
3. What will it cost you if you don't make this change?
4. What will you gain from this change?
5. How do you know you can absolutely make this change?
6. Create a new association with this change
For example -- If you're not making enough calls you may have an association that not making calls equals less rejection...a new association might be that making more calls equals more chances to make sales and all the kudos and money that comes with that.
7. What is your first action that you can do immediately?
This exercise will really get you in touch with the motivation to take ACTION towards what you want and contribute to your sales success!
It's great to hear how you make these strategies work for you, so please do let us know how you get on.Leigh For previous 'Tricks of the Trade' go here