Learn what being a member does for you
The Seller Styles
Learn the styles and take your free assessment
See a summary of all our programs and certifications
Certified Professional Sales Person(CPSP®)
Develop your potential as a certified sales professional
Certified Professional Sales Leader(CPSL®)
Grow your impact as a certified sales leader
Certified Master Sales Professional (CMSP®)
Join the elite group of sales professionals and leaders
Advanced Sales Influence (ASI)
Take your influence and leadership to the next level.
Learn foundational sales behaviors, strategies, and skills
Power of Contact Marketing
Learn from marketing expert and author Stu Heinecke
Join the top 1% of sales professionals in the world.
Next Level Virtual Coaching
Join our ongoing dynamic virtual coaching community
Explore job postings from some of the best companies in the country looking for sales professionals
Daily Dose of Influence!
Enjoy our video series of influence tips and strategies
Leads To Growth
Dig into our podcast featuring industry leaders and experts
Learn from our high-level sales coaching video series
Women of Sales & Influence – Facebook Live Series
Be inspired by our Facebook Live series spotlighting top women influencers
Women of Sales & Influence – Video Blog
Enjoy valuable, high-level sales strategies to empower your sales goals
The Growth Quotient
You’ve heard about IQ, but what is your GQ?
Our Commitment to You
We are here to help your approach to sales, how you interact with others, and how you perform and execute
NASP Sales Blog
Learn from our member-submitted articles for sales professionals
Write For Us
Share your sales expertise and insights with our community
About Our CEO
Standards of Conduct
Common Questions and Answers
Cyber security is all about protecting company information and the protection of computer hardware system from major cyber threats — theft or damage. Whether you’re into banking, an IT company, government agency or any financial organization, every business needs cyber security.
Importance of cyber security solutions
In a modern world where risk is at its peak because servers, backup, and storage used to lock up information are the move to the cloud and everything can be accessed online through computers, mobile and tablets.
IT professionals or not, you should know the importance of cyber security because of the risks and threats in today’s cyber world. In order to keep safe and protect the company and the data, many business owners consider investing in cyber security solutions.
But despite this, why is it hard for many decision makers to say yes to a sales agent offering a cyber security solution? Here’s how to sell cyber security solutions that will help make decision maker say ‘yes’.
Appointment Setting Campaign
– Make sure your sales reps are knowledgeable of your product and services.
– Draft a script with rebuttals for your sales reps to use as a guide.
– Make use of your current and loyal customers and mention them on your spiel.
– Understand your prospect’s needs instead of just pushing the benefits of your product.
– Don’t forget to nurture and follow up on prospects who are asking for information first and can’t decide yet if they would consider or not.
– Focus on your prospect instead of your product.
– Identify the best days and time to call your prospects where they are more likely to pick up and answer the phone.
Related: How Marketing Automation Increased My Client’s Appointments in 30 Days
Email Marketing Campaign
– When sending introductory emails, be short and brief.
– Personalized your emails depending on your prospect’s needs.
– Pay close attention to your prospect when replying to them.
– Avoid sending promotional emails
– Identify the best days and times to send out emails where your prospects are more likely to open and respond to it.
Related: 40 B2B Sales Email Templates for Every Situation [Free PDF]
Social Media Campaign
– Identify which social media platform your audience is using.
– At least post on all of your social media accounts at least once or twice a day.
– Mention well-known customers on social media posts.
– Follow influencers
– Don’t forget to influence the influencers within your industry
– Identify the best days and times to post where your followers are more likely online and can see and react to your posts.
Related: The Secret Ingredient in Turning Your Social Followers Into Qualified Leads
– Create high quality and informative contents that your audience can relate to.
– Make case studies
– Create “how to’s” blog posts that can help solve your prospect’s problems.
– Be consistent with your blog posts.
– Utilize videos, infographics, and downloadables.
Related: Top 6 Places Where Bored Writers Get Content Inspiration
Take note that crucial planning is necessary to have a successful campaign. Whether be it an appointment setting campaign, email marketing campaign, social media campaign, etc, planning and clearly defining your goal will not only make your campaign effective but you’ll be ready to handle issues and problems when to arise in the future.
About the author