There is a lot said and written about the promotion in social networks. This is a great way to make yourself known. But outside the communities there is life. And the next step is to promote brand offline.
How happy are you with your efforts to motivate your sales team? Are they performing to a level that you're proud of? Or are they less than where you want them to be despite working your butt off to up their performance?
Topic: 8 Steps to optimize your B2B lead conversion efforts
1) Strengthen sales and marketing alignment
2) Go beyond what they expect
3) Engage and nurture your leads
4) Leverage and test lead scoring to focus the human touch
5)Learn and optimize
6) Improve sales, marketing systems and process alignment
7) Consistent brand messaging
8) Avoid aggressive sales tactics
Are you a Sales Growth Mindset Leader?
So are you?
What does that actually mean? In a nutshell it's a sales leader that creates an environment where sales people feel comfortable to step outside there comfort zone, try new things and learn from their mistakes...without any negative consequences from their boss...YOU!
In this post, I'll cover the following aspects of Influencer Marketing like "What Is Influencer Marketing?", "The Effectiveness of Influencer Marketing", and " Five Steps to Succeed with Influencer Marketing."