Learn what being a member does for you
The Seller Styles
Learn the styles and take your free assessment
See a summary of all our programs and certifications
Certified Professional Sales Person(CPSP®)
Develop your potential as a certified sales professional
Certified Professional Sales Leader(CPSL®)
Grow your impact as a certified sales leader
Certified Master Sales Professional (CMSP®)
Join the elite group of sales professionals and leaders
Advanced Sales Influence (ASI)
Take your influence and leadership to the next level.
Sales Success Principles
Learn foundational sales behaviors, strategies, and skills
Power of Contact Marketing
Learn from marketing expert and author Stu Heinecke
Join the top 1% of sales professionals in the world.
Next Level Virtual Coaching
Join our ongoing dynamic virtual coaching community
Explore job postings from some of the best companies in the country looking for sales professionals
Daily Dose of Influence!
Enjoy our video series of influence tips and strategies
Leads To Growth
Dig into our podcast featuring industry leaders and experts
Learn from our high-level sales coaching video series
Women of Sales & Influence – Facebook Live Series
Be inspired by our Facebook Live series spotlighting top women influencers
Women of Sales & Influence – Video Blog
Enjoy valuable, high-level sales strategies to empower your sales goals
The Growth Quotient
You’ve heard about IQ, but what is your GQ?
Our Commitment to You
We are here to help your approach to sales, how you interact with others, and how you perform and execute
NASP Sales Blog
Learn from our member-submitted articles for sales professionals
Write For Us
Share your sales expertise and insights with our community
About Our CEO
Standards of Conduct
Common Questions and Answers
Setting yourself up for 2020!
It’s so easy to set yourself financial or KPI goals for the year ahead. These are necessary so that you have something to aim for but generally don’t enable significant changes in mindset and behaviour. If they did…every sales person on the planet would be inspired and motivated to achieve their targets.
If you want real change you need to set yourself personal development goals…the type where you must grow as a human being to achieve them.
At the start of each year, I ask myself the following questions that facilitate my growth for the coming year. Try them out for yourself and notice how they change your thinking and behaviour.
My Growth Leadership Questions
– What is my purpose for this year?
– What impact do I want to have with my team?
– How do I want to leave people feeling after an interaction with me?
– What do I want to be known for?
– What culture do I want to develop within my team?
– How can I encourage my team to step outside of their comfort zone more often?
– Who do I want to grow into by the end of the year?
– What would be 3 examples of my purpose having been achieved?
Take the time you need
It’s important to give yourself the time and headspace to respond to these questions fully. Only then can you decide on the actions you need to take to bring them to life.
As with all new actions, they take time to embed so do be kind to yourself with any significant changes. It’s not about success or failure…it’s about regular progress in the right direction.
Wishing you much joy and success Setting yourself up for 2020!
Until next time,
About the author
Hi I’m Leigh Ashton of The Sales Consultancy
Whether you’re a small business or a leading brand, an area manager or a Chief Executive, whether you’re new to sales or an experienced sales professional. Even if you’re not in sales at all but want to understand it, you’ve come to the right place.
The World of Sales is changing.
Today’s conventional sales training doesn’t address the psychological barriers that get in their way.
My approach takes your sales team through a process that:
* Helps them identify their psychological barriers and gives them the tools to overcome them
* Teaches them how the mind works so they can keep motivated and stay focused
* Gives them the ability to identify the psychological patterns of their clients and prospects so they connect with them at a deeper level and close more sales
And at a higher level…
* It creates more success in other areas of their lives so they are happier generally…and happier sales people generate more sales
Wherever you are on your personal sales journey what’s the best course of action for YOU.
– Sales Training – that actually gets results
– Leadership and Management
– Personal Coaching and Mentoring
– Sales Mentoring Programme
– NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and how it can help you accelerate your success
– Keynote Speaking